The Tapestry Location
… full of investment opportunities and upside potential
The nearest station is Tampines West MRT Station, which conveniently connects residents to the city and the rest of the island.
For those who drive, it is also easily accessible by several major expressways such as Tampines Expressway (TPE), East Coast Parkway (ECP) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE).
Important amenities within 2 km …
- Tampines West MRT
- Bedok Reservoir MRT
- Tampines MRT
- Opp Springfield Sec Sch (Bus: 118, 69, 513, 2N)
- Springfield Sec Sch (Bus: 69, 513, 118)
- NTUC Fairprice (Tampines CC)
- Giant (Tampines Street 81)
- Sheng Siong Hypermarket (Bedok Reservoir)
- NTUC Fairprice (Century Square)
- Giant (Century Square)
- NTUC Fairprice (Bedok Reservoir)
- NTUC Fairprice (Tampines Mall)
- Cold Storage (Tampines 1)
- Springfield Secondary School
- Junyuan Secondary School
- United World College of South East Asia (East Campus)
- St. Hilda’s Secondary School
- Poi Ching School
- St. Hilda’s Primary School
- Junyuan Primary School
- East View Primary School
- Damai Secondary School
- Tampines Primary School
- Tampines Secondary School
- Bedok Reservoir
- Tampines Stadium
- SAFRA Tampines
- Soka (Tampines)
Tampines transformation …
Tampines, once a sleepy far-flung neighbourhood, is now seen as a comfortable living environment, a highly desirable place to live, work and play. It is the first and most established regional centre in Singapore – Tampines Regional Centre Commercial Hub of the East. You will enjoy:
- a wider range of amenities, which have brought greater convenience to your doorstep.
- Well-established malls such as Tampines 1, Century Square and Tampines Mall provide diverse and convenient shopping, dining and entertainment options
- the faster travelling time within Tampines and other parts of Singapore. Transport connectivity in Tampines is enhanced with,
- the Downtown Line
- two new stations in the area: Tampines East and Tampines West
- more job opportunities created near homes
- Tampines has 200,000 sqm of office space and 112,000 sqm of retail space.
- It has shaped up as a base for major banks’ and insurance companies’ back-office functions.
- It also complementing nearby Changi Business Park, which houses many data and software enterprises, and high-technology firms.
As the nation’s original regional centre, Tampines is likely to keep with the times and continue to evolve.